Arizona 6100 UV Flatbed Printers
Extended printer idle time greater than one week can cause printhead nozzle blockage, requiring a service visit to recover nozzles. The probability of unrecoverable nozzles rises with increased idle time. Without daily maintenance (swabbing nozzle plates with UV flush) the nozzle plate can become dry, which prevents proper jetting. This can block nozzles at the nozzle plate.
Important: Power and air pressure must be left on at all times except for long-term storage. Failure to leave the power on reduces printer reliability and air pressure is needed for automatic white AMS.
Perform daily maintenance twice per week (every 3-4 days).
- Clean carriage underside
- Clean automated maintenance station (AMS).
- Clean printheads with swabs soaked in flush.
- Clean surface of spit tray.
- Print a Nozzle Check.
- AMS as needed to recover nozzles.
Colorado UVgel Roll to Roll Printers
Important: Power must be left on at all times. If power is turned off for any period it may damage the printheads and automatic maintenance will not be performed.
- Keep the printer powered on in “Standby Mode” ( DO NOT turn the printer power off !)
- Remove the media from the media drawer and store this well packed.
- Replace the maintenance tray (use the wizard. A new tray is sufficient for at least 6 months)
- Take care that there is enough ink in the printer (15% for each colour is enough to ensure PHD maintenance for 6 months and that it is not close to expiry ie no warnings ).
- Printer may not be in an error state (no red tile on the UI).