ONE CLICK. TWO FINISHES. ONE PRINT.
Explore new business horizons with an astounding application range. FLXfinish+ empowers to print with a flawless glossy or a luxurious matte finish indepedent of media. Produce designer wallpaper, stunning decals or luxurious front- and backlits that make people stop and take notice, while meeting tight deadlines and producing at low cost.
Explore the possibilities
Sustainable for a healthy working environment
Canon actively searches for safer solutions and sustainable ways of working for operators and the environment.
Our UVgel inks are safe for use in sensitive environments such as hospitals, schools and hotels. This is confirmed by environmental certificates like full GREENGUARD Gold and AgBB. Lower ink usage and energy-efficient LED curing are just some reasons the Colorado is a sustainable device. In addition, fewer misprints also means less waste.
With UVgel technology you can print on environmentally friendly materials like PVC-free and paper-based media, even uncoated.
Game changing technologies
The Gel Advantage
UVgel technology is at the heart of the Colorado series printers, a unique print-then-cure process using UVgel inks and UV LED curing. These inks form an ultra-thin, extremely durable layer on top of the media, even porous media that absorbs other inks. The result:
- An excellent colour gamut, colour depth and light fastness
- Certified low-odour prints, important for indoor usage
- No drying time, so no waiting before finishing
- High printing speeds up to 159 m2/hour for maximum productivity
- Low-temperature, low-energy UV LED curing, enabling usage of heat sensitive media
- Robust prints on a wide range of media
One Click, Two Finishes, One Print
The ingenious FLXfinish+ offers a choice between a gloss or matte finish, without the need to change inks or the media and the unique ability to print a mixed matte and gloss finish in one print, at the click of a button.
- Expands application range – gloss finish boosts banners and posters, making them stand out, whereas the luxurious velvety-matte finish is perfect for interior applications such as wallpaper.
- Ability to have both finishes in one print enables PSPs to take a whole list of applications to the next level – from making brands stand out on point-of-sale (POS) and retail advertising, to bringing labels and decals to life with glossy highlights, to creating amazing effects for interior décor applications.
- No extra varnish channel or consumables needed
- Does it in a one-step, fully automated process, so you can run it unattended and without additional running costs.
FLXfinish+ will be featured as standard on all Colorado 1650s and optional on all Colorado 1630s. It is also available as an upgrade to all 1630s and 1650s already installed with customers.
The Colorado ProCare Program
Contact an expert
Looking to speak with an expert?
Fill out the form and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.