|Job ID #: 2889
|Position Type: Full-Time
|Location: – Netherlands
|Education Required: Senior Secondary Vocational Education
|Functional Area: Human Resources
|Experience Required: Not Indicated
Your challenge as a Recruitment Officer
Your main focus will be on supporting the recruitment team by scheduling interviews, coordinating online assessments and posting vacancies on the right channels. You do this while keeping the candidate in mind; as it is your priority to provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Furthermore you will be a partner in different recruitment projects in order to grow as a true recruitment professional.
To be successful in this job you
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation and effective administration of the branch functions
- Are the project lead for (in-house) recruitment events end-to-end responsible for organizing and delivering successful events and experiences
- Are co-responsible for temporary staffing from intake to contacts with external agencies and hiring managers
- Manage our social media channels, gather, create and distribute appealing content for our target groups
You will be part of the Talent Acquisition team together aligning the urgency of hiring needs to establish (search) priorities. As a sourcing expert you share competitive intelligence and analytics with your team.
This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands. You will report to the recruitment manager.
What do we have to offer you?
A challenging international environment where can grow as a professional developing your sourcing and project management skills. You will join a small team full of drive and ambition to bring Talent Acquisition in the organization to the next level.
- Competitive salary
- 38 vacation days (fulltime)
- Phone and laptop
- Commuting allowance
- Solid pension scheme
- Collective insurance packages
Who are we looking for?
This is the perfect role for someone who thrives on finding the perfect candidate, loves organizing events and has strong business acumen. You are a driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual who is hands on and has a passion for talent acquisition.
Furthermore you have
- senior vocational level (MBO) of working and thinking
- about 3 years of working experience in a relevant work environment
- a structured approach to work with the flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
- excellent planning and reporting skills, result oriented and the ability to build strong relationships
- ability to offer creative solutions to challenging situations and the ability to work with ambiguity and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills
This position requires availability for 32-40 hours per week.
Please send us your cover letter and resume in English via this link. For more information about this position please contact Judith Schörgers T +31 (0)77 359 2797 or Petra Boumans, T +31 (0)77 359 4336.
Agency calls are not appreciated.